Recipe: Tasty My Mixed Fruit Crumble

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

Recipe: Tasty My Mixed Fruit Crumble

Jumat, 21 Februari 2020

My Mixed Fruit Crumble. The Mixed Fruit Crumble recipe out of our category Pome Fruit! Be the first to review this recipe. Spoon this mixture into the greased ovenproof dish.

My Mixed Fruit Crumble How to make mixed fruit crumble the easy way. Cover the bottom of an oven proof dish with your selected fruit. I used plums, blackberries, raspberries an. You can cook My Mixed Fruit Crumble using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Mixed Fruit Crumble

  1. It's 2 cup of mixed fruit.
  2. It's of Add 2 tsps sugar to the mixed fruit.
  3. It's 1 of +1/2 plain flour.
  4. You need 2 tbls of butter.
  5. You need 1 tsp of brown sugar for the crumble.

Easy Mix-and-Match Fruit Crumble, that is. But I'm not talking about just another ordinary crumble recipe, but rather a crumble template (crumplate?) that will give you the power to whip up a warm dessert with any fruit imaginable. I'm talking berries, peaches, plums, apples, pears or any other. Crumbles ( crisps ) was popular due to its simplicity.

My Mixed Fruit Crumble step by step

  1. When the fruit has thawed add the sugar and mix in. Then grease a baking dish and add the fruit.
  2. Next make the crumble in a bowl add flour and butter and mix it all in with your fingers when it starts to look crumbly it's ready add the brown sugar mix and add on top of the mixed fruit..
  3. Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 10 - 20 minutes until golden brown on top. Serve with whipped Cream..

Originated in Britain during World War II. Due to strict rationing the ings required for pies needed too much flour , fat and sugar to make the pastry. Mixed fruit crumble which is not only tasty but is super easy to make. The fruits taste amazing with the buttery crust. Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.