Recipe: Tasty My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

Recipe: Tasty My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹

Selasa, 20 Agustus 2019

My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹.

My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹ You can have My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹ using 2 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹

  1. It's 1 tin of rice pudding or made at home.
  2. Prepare 1 tsp of Strawberry Sauce.

My Strawberry Flavoured Rice Pudding ๐Ÿ˜‹ step by step

  1. Whe the rice is warmed through add the strawberry Sauce.mix in and its just smooth no lumpy bits like jam..
  2. I tried a small amount first to try and yes its lovely. It now means you could add Rasspberry sauce, Apricot and Blackcurrent would be nice too..