Easiest Way to Make Yummy My Cherry Crisp Crumble

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

Easiest Way to Make Yummy My Cherry Crisp Crumble

Selasa, 07 Januari 2020

My Cherry Crisp Crumble.

My Cherry Crisp Crumble You can cook My Cherry Crisp Crumble using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Cherry Crisp Crumble

  1. Prepare 200 g of cherries pitted.
  2. It's 1/2 Cup of flour.
  3. Prepare 2 tbls of sugar.
  4. Prepare of And snother 2 tbls sugar.
  5. It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
  6. Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
  7. Prepare 1 of Small unbeaten egg.
  8. You need 1 tbls of Butter, melted.

My Cherry Crisp Crumble step by step

  1. Preheat the oven to 150°C mix cherries with 2 tbls Sugar.
  2. Pour cherries into a greased 4x4 dish..
  3. Combine flour,sugar,baking powder, salt and unbeaten egg mix until crumbly..
  4. Pour mixture over cherries and pour melted butter on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly..